With regard to Covid-19, we’ve set up some rules and measurements for the basketball competition, to make sure we can continue to play fun and safe games. These measurements have been set up in accordance with the guidelines from the RIVM, the NBB and the Student Sport Centre Eindhoven. We’re sorry for any inconvenience these measurements might cause, but we hope to be able to make a fun season out of it regardless! If you have any questions about any of our rules, feel free to contact us.
On the court we’ll follow the rules as listed in the protocol for basketball competitions as set up by the NBB. The last version of the protocol can be found on the coronavirus page of the NBB.
The following rules apply in the SSCE:
- Don’t come to the sport centre if you have any Covid-19 symptoms.
- Don’t come too early! Please don’t enter the sport centre more than 45 minutes in advance of the game.
- Disinfect your hands when entering the SSCE.
- No audience is allowed at our games. Only technical staff (coach/caretaker) is allowed at the match. All other non-playing visitors are not allowed. These people need to fill in the form “Formulier voor bezoekende teams” before the game. Please do this before coming to the SSCE if possible.
- Our sport café is closed.
- The dressingrooms are open, but please change at home beforehand if you can. Showering and changing after the game is possible. The dressing room doors show the maximum amount of people allowed in.
We’d also like to inform you that the entire TU/e campus is a smoke-free zone since 1 August 2020.